What is Blended Learning?
A formal education program in which a student learns - at least in part - through online delivery of instruction and content, with some element of student control over time, place, path and/or pace.
The student learns at least in part in a supervised brick-and-mortar location away from home.
The modalities along each student's learning path within a course or subject are connected to provide an integrated learning experience.
- How is the station rotation model similar to what we are already doing?
- How is the station rotation model different than what we are already doing?
- How will my classroom change?
- Why Blended Learning?
- How will teaching change with Blended Learning?
- How will learning change with Blended Learning?