The deadline to register to vote is October 5, 2015.
You must be a registered voter who resides within Georgetown ISD boundaries to vote in this election. To check your voter registration status, update your address if you've recently moved, or register to vote, visit the Williamson County Elections Voter Registration webpage.
Early voting is October 19 through October 30.
Early voting Vote Centers can be found at various Georgetown and Williamson County locations. Registered voters may vote at any voting location during early voting
. To see a complete list of early voting locations in Williamson County, visit the Williamson County Elections Early Voting Locations webpage
Applications for early voting by mail must be received no later than the close of business on October 23, 2015. For eligibilty requirements and instructions, visit Williamson County: Ballot by Mail
Election Day is November 3rd.
Early Voting and Election Day Voter ID Requirements
Registered voters are now required to present one of the following seven approved forms of photo ID when voting in person:
- Texas driver license issued by the Texas Department of Public Safety (DPS)
- Texas Election Identification Certificate issued by DPS
- Texas personal identification card issued by DPS
- Texas concealed handgun license issued by DPS
- United States military identification card containing the person’s photograph
- United States citizenship certificate containing the person’s photograph
- United States passport
To learn more about the photo ID requirement or how to receive an Election Identification Certificate, click here: http://votetexas.gov/register-to-vote/need-id/