News & Events
District News & Notes
Project Tomorrow Speak Up Survey - UPDATE
The Project Tomorrow Speak Up Survey is a national research project that allows students, teachers, school leaders, and parents to have a voice in technology decisions at the state and national level and to tell the education community about their views on technology. The survey deadline has been extended through Friday, January 21, 2011. It takes about 10-15 minutes.
How to Take the Survey:
For more information regarding the Project Tomorrow Speak Up Survey, please contact Kim Garcia, Instructional Technology Coordinator, at (512) 943-5000, extension 6049.
- Go to http://www.speakup4schools.org/speakup2010/
- Click on the appropriate survey: Students, Parents, or Padres de familia
- Select Texas from the State menu
- Enter any part of your school's name.
- Click the Find School button
- Select your school from the list
- Students and Educators should choose the appropriate survey for their grade level or position. Parents and Padres de familia have only one survey.
- Enter the secret word: eagles
- Click the Login button
For more information, visit the following pages:
Posted: 12/15/2010 Department: School/Community Relations