News & Events
District News & Notes
Kindergarten and Pre-K Roundup and Registration
Georgetown ISD will be holding registration for children entering Kindergarten and Pre-K during the 2011-2012 school year. The annual round-up will be held on Wednesday, May 4th, from 2:00 PM until 6:30 PM.
Who Can Register for Kindergarten:
Who Can Apply for Pre-K Pre-Registration:
- Children living in GISD attendance zones who will be 5 years old on or before September 1st.
What to Bring:
- Children living in GISD attendance zones who will be 4 years old on or before September 1, and who meet at least one of the following criteria;
- Students who qualify for the GISD free or reduced lunch program or;
- Students who are unable to speak and comprehend the English language or;
- Students who currently are or have previously been in the foster care system or;
- Students who are considered homeless or;
- Students who have one or both parents on active-duty military status.
For additional information, please contact one of Georgetown ISD’s elementary campuses or visit the Georgetown ISD web site.
- Proof of residency in the district (example: utility bill, rental agreement…)
- Photo ID of parent or guardian
- Official birth certificates
- Immunization records
- Emergency phone numbers
- Social Security cards
# # #
For additional information please contact:
- Brad Domitrovich, Director of School and Community Relations
- (512) 943-1890 • DomitrovichB@georgetownisd.org
Posted: 4/14/2011 Department: School/Community Relations