Happy 100 Birthday Georgetown ISD T-Shirt Contest:
With Georgetown ISD turning 100 this year, we thought it would be fun to commemorate this with a student-designed t-shirt. All ages and grade levels will be considered. Only one design will be selected and the winner will get their own FREE t-shirt, plus bragging rights on designing the centennial district shirt. Here's a flyer with more details: T-shirt Contest
We’ve attached the bill that was signed into law creating Georgetown ISD as background information.
Here are the criteria for the t-shirt submissions:
• The design can be digital or analog; if analog, it needs to be scanned and emailed.
• If submitting analog work, it must be least 8x11 in size, and no larger than 12x18. If an analog design wins, we will work with the student to bring the vision to life on a t-shirt.
• Send submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org
• The deadline to submit is March 31st.
• GISD Communications will work with GISD Director of Fine Arts, Carol Watson, to select finalists.
• A winner will be selected in early April.
• ANY GISD student may enter, whether they are enrolled in art or not. Please share and pass along this information.
We are excited to see what your students come up with! If you have questions or need more information, please contact Edgar Arellano at 512.943.6074 or email@example.com